10 October 2017

Parents

You may have noticed that I’ve been away for a while.
Well, physically I didn’t move, but my parents did.

They came to QLD to visit, and stayed for a bit. No need to say that they took all my time and attention. Not that I’m complaining. On the contrary, I thought of going to the beach and doing some surfing while they relax under a tree.
But unfortunately my time off has been ruined by a stupid, consistent northerly wind.

Like a child I would have loved to show off a bit: “Look, dad! Mum!”
But it didn’t go as imagined.
Instead, I put on some kilos as feared!

Now it’s time to get back on track. I’d love to just go surfing great waves every day. But that only happens for a few lucky humans. Instead, I have to gym and the swimming pool waiting for me. And my weekend trips.
Let’s get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment